Monday, April 27, 2015

Stars & Stripes Towels

I just posted a new weaving pattern up on the website for my new Stars & Stripes Towels (rav link):



I made them out of Cascade Venezia Sport yarn, which is 70% Merino Wool 30% Silk. This yarn is so smooth and soft it is absolutely ideal for weaving towels. I stocked up on a bunch of it at Knot Another Hat's March Madness Sale, so I can make even more towels! Love them!



I'm teaching this class at Knot Another Hat Sunday, May 17th. The class is almost full, so make sure you sign up right away! If you aren't in the area, or can't make it to the class, don't worry, if you have woven a few scarves then you can tackle this project! I have the pattern up in the shop with step by step instructions to walk you through everything you need to know to make these towels. 

If you make them, please let me know! I would love to see your finished towels!

No comments: