Monday, September 23, 2013

Leafy Bandana Cowl

I am so happy to finally be able to announce this pattern. I have been working on it for sometime, but wanted to make sure it was perfect before announcing it to the world!


This is the Leafy Bandana Cowl. It is knit out of one skein of my new Chunky Baby Alpaca in color Owen. I love how the subtle blues and browns play so well together in this. It is currently for sale on Ravelry. I'm doing some work on the pattern pages on the website, so it probably won't be there until after OFFF.


Speaking of OFFF, it's this next weekend! So if you want to see the cowl in  person, pet the pretty yarn, and buy the pattern there, I will have it in my booth on the lawn. I have printed out a few patterns to have for sale there too. Hopefully there will be enough!

No comments: