Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Oak Street Mitts

I love these mitts! They were one of the first patterns I designed, with simple ribs that run up the fingers.


I actually first designed them for my husband out of sock yarn, then liked them so much I made a pair for myself. The patterns are aptly called Man Mitts and then Girl Mitts. Then the pattern was republished by Gardiner Yarn Works and includes both patterns under the name Oak Street Mitts


I have had them knit up in colorway Bad Girl for many years in the booth and I decided they needed a fresh make-over. So I had my friend Jill knit them up again in Superwash Sock color Garden Party. I really love how they came out. We will have them in the booth at Black Sheep Gathering next month, so make sure to stop by and see it in person. 

No comments: