Thursday, December 22, 2011

Blair Socks

My husband loves socks!


Especially warm soft ones. So I finished his Cashmerino socks (rav link) up just in time for Christmas. He has seen them and tried them on, so it is safe to post about them. They ended up using 2 balls of the Debbie Bliss Cashmerino DK in the main color and less than 1 ball for the contrasting heels and toes. They knitted up super fast on #3US needles. They were such a comfort to knit I actually miss them now they aren't on the needles. I need to cast on for another pair of socks for Blair. He loves them so much and wears them all the time!

Although, I am finishing up my Moonstruck Cardigan. I just have the collar to finish, then it's seaming and blocking. Mmmm...I can't wait to wear it. Then I want to start Christmas stockings for next year (not even going to attempt this year). I also have a baby sweater in mind too, that's uber cute (the peapod one from 60 Baby Knits). I also think I might splurge after Christmas and get yarn for a Swirl Cardigan. My lys is going to run a knit-along, and I really really want to join in on the fun.

I think that's all for now! I hope everyone has a great holiday season!

No comments: