Thursday, November 17, 2011

Busy is an Understatement!

I can't believe I haven't blogged since the 1st! Eeep! I have some good reasons for it.

1. I finished organizing all of the classes for the CGFF. They will be announced in December, and I'm super excited about all of them.

2. I opened up registration for returning vendors, so applications have been pouring in for spots and such. It's been fun trying to fit people in the new space (and the old!). New vendor registration begins December 1st. I have nearly 30 vendors on the list! It looks like a rather nice list too.

3. Something new:


A new little Ellsworth coming in June! It definitely means a lot more time napping and trying to take it easy! Emphasis on the trying part, since I can't sit still for too long! I think nap time might be taking over my blogging time. However, I will try and make a concerted effort to do more of it. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

teri said...

Congratulations to all of you.