Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Happy June!

This month I am heading to Black Sheep Gathering in Eugene! It will be X's first show and we are both very excited! Well, maybe I am more than he is. =)


Since I'll be away there isn't a sale this month, but I have been cleaning out my stash instead! I put a few skeins up for sale on Ravelry! There is a little bit of everything, especially lace weight. As much as I imagine myself knitting up awesome lace shawls in lace weight yarn I know it isn't going to happen any time soon. Especially with a little one who already enjoys grabbing my knitting while I am working on it! He thinks circular needles are especially fun for his little hands to grab. So, take a look at the yarn, all of it has FREE shipping and ships just like any of my regular products! I'll even combine orders with my shop if you email me or send me a message on Ravelry! I hope you find something fun! I'm off to get things ready for BSG!

No comments: