Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Hanukkah in November?

Around here at LavenderSheep it most certainly is.


Back in September Woolgirl ordered a bunch of Candy Cane Lane for the upcoming holiday season. It is one of my favorite colorways and I always look forward to this time of year so that I can dye it up again! She was so excited about it too that I had to tell her about its counterpart Happy Hanukkah!


Happy Hanukkah is my other seasonal favorite. It is just so festive. I have friends that are Jewish that have told me that it is hard to find Hanukkah things (especially in yarn), so what could I do but accommodate them? Woolgirl now has up Happy Hanukkah in fingering sock, sport, and dk/worsted. Go and check them out! Either one is perfect for the knitters on your holiday list or for yourself for a pair of holiday socks!

No comments: